Wednesday 29 June 2016

More free patterns

I don't know if you've noticed, but I've added a new page to my blog - FREE PATTERNS - making it easy to find all of my free patterns in one place instead of having to go through all of my crochet posts to find free patterns. Here you will find all the info you need to make the blankets: links to all free pattern pdf's ready to download, links to the blog posts for the various blankets as well as links to the Ravelry pattern pages.
Keep checking in - in the next few weeks I will upload free patterns for the Grey & Blue Baby Blanket and the Stash Buster Blanket.
I currently have free patterns available for the following blankets:




1 comment:

  1. I like this post,And I figure that they having a great time to peruse this post,they might take a decent site to make an information,thanks for sharing it to me. Immortalitea

    ReplyDelete