Thursday 20 February 2014

Crocheted Scarf


I have just started to crochet this scarf. I've never made a scarf before, but I am excited to make something I can actually wear - a blanket doesn't count :) I have to admit I started a few weeks ago - with different colours for the broad stripes - but then I changed my mind, cause it just didn't look the way I had pictured it in my head...if you know what I mean :) So I started from scratch again and now I feel much better about my colour combo - it is three grey shades and then the broad stripes in rust-orange and pale pink repeated a few times.

The yarn I use is Drops Alpaca and the pattern is also from Drops - you'll find it right here. It is technically just two rows of granny stripes - and at each of the three pointy ends you add an extra granny cluster. 




No comments:

Post a Comment