Friday 7 February 2014

Yellow Ripple Blanket


This blanket was so much fun to crochet. I was very much inspired by a blanket I found on Ravelry, crocheted by Maidensuit, and I just could not resist making a blanket using all these wonderful shades of yellow. And I am so happy with the way it turned out.




The pattern is the very famous Neat Ripple Pattern by Lucy from Attic24 - one of my favorite blogs to read - and it is an easy one to follow. If you need help getting started then Lucy has a great tutorial for you to follow as well. 
The yarn is from the Red Heart Super Saver range, Ice Yarn's Favorite and Drops Alpaca(2 strands) - and I used a 4 mm hook. I think the ripple patterns often have a tendency to create a very loose structure which is why I opted for a smaller crochet hook for this blanket - and I think it worked really well. If you want to know exactly how much yarn I used, then go to my Ravelry site right here



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment